Oxysox - Compression Socks
Twin City Oxysox Over Calf Compression Socks
Made in the USA!
White or Black
- Medium (OXY8) = Men's shoe 6-9 Woman's shoe 7-10.
- Large(OXY10) = Men's shoe 9-12 Woman's shoe 11-12.
- X-Large(OXY13) = Men's shoe 13-15.)
- Patented graduated compression (12-15 mmHg in the ankle tapering off to 9-12 mmHg over the calf) translates into: higher VO2 max, faster recovery, less fatigue, and protection against cramps
- Increases blood flow from lower extremities
- Heel/Toe construction
- Double welt top for comfort and fit
- Ergonomic cushioning provides impact absorbency
- Mesh instep aids in breathability
- Foot compression reduces fatigue and aids circulation
- Infused Alphsan antimicrobials control bacteria and odor
- Inherently lightweight and breathable polypropylene equals superior moisture management
- Uniquely engineered fiber content enhances performance without compromising resilience
- Smooth toe seams adds comfort
Flipper Alps 10/7/2010
Used them while hiking in Alps. I have venous statis and my feet never looked better. excellent productAmazing!
Dawn New York 12/31/2008
My trainer recommended these after I developed a calf problem - they've made a big difference in my ability to train for long periods. I'm buying two more pairs so I always have a fresh pair for runs.AMAZING
Colorado Karah 12/30/2008
The first pair I ordered are AMAZING! Cannot believe how much faster I recovered from my long run in these, and am back for a second pair to rotate.
Use them for Triathlons, Running, Nordic Walking, Cycling, Golfing, Travel, ...
What Oxysox Do:
Improved circulation and reduced muscle fatigue always translate into better performance. Oxysox, by covering the entire calf, are designed to stimulate circulation in the lower leg and decrease muscle fatigue by providing graduated compression and support. Whether you are a world-class athlete, a weekend warrior, or into occasional exercise, Oxysox's performance-enhancing patented technology offers real advantages:
- Graduated compression reduces leg fatigue
- Snug tapered fit provides stability to injury-prone areas
- Durable construction lasting 3-4 times longer than standard socks
- Superior moisture management
- Ergonomic cushioned pads absorb shock
- Compression technology reduces blisters
How Oxysox Work:
The answer is simple. Oxysox apply graduated pressure to the lower extremities, beginning at the foot and tapering off at the calf muscle. This allows blood to circulate more efficiently without hampering its return through the heart and lungs. What ultimately results is a quicker delivery of oxygenated blood to the legs and feet, thereby reducing muscle fatigue and enhancing performance. The snug tapered support of Oxysox also limits wasted motion of the muscles, keeping them compact. This protects against injury, fatigue, and discomfort. Only Oxysox can provide the firm, graduated support you need to augment your workout or improve your game.
WHO IS USING IT
Revel Sports owner, Perry Dau wearing his Oxysox in the 2005 Chicago Marathon.
"Official Performance Sock of the NHL"
Dr. Graham Kelly, a vascular specialist with over 15 years of clinical experience, has created G Fit technology to meet the unique demands of athletes. Oxysox are the latest in equipment to enhance athletes' explosive power and endurance. Unlike normal socks or liners, Oxysox are customized to leg length and calf size to ensure optimal performance.
WHAT IT DOES
Improved circulation and reduced muscle fatigue can translate into better performance. Testing has indicated the following benefits:
- Reduced leg fatigue/pain post exercise
- Better stability for injury prone areas
- Increased calf muscle pump efficiency
- Elevated aerobic capacity (VO 2 max)
- Reduced Blistering
- Durability, outlasting standard socks 3-4 times longer
- Superior wicking through 75% CoolMax content
By covering the entire calf, Oxysox are designed to stimulate circulation in the muscles, helping to provide support and enhance stamina of athletes. It is the only sock with the patented technology to give you enhanced performance. These benefits apply to the world class professional athlete or the 65 year old weekend warrior.
So whether you are hard at work or hard at play, Oxysox offer real advantages.
HOW IT WORKS
How does it work? Simple. Oxysox apply graduated pressure to the lower extremities, starting at the foot and tapering off at the calf. This allows blood to return more rapidly to the heart and lungs. The result is improved circulation and a quicker return of oxygenated blood to the legs. What you get it enhanced athletic performance. Oxysox also limit wasted muscle motion and keep muscles compact, reducing fatigue and allowing for quicker recovery. This firm, graduated support creates performance advantages that only Oxysox can provide.
Oxysox offers significant support to the Achilles tendon, calf, tibia and ankle. This enhances the ability to reduce common foot and ankle injuries and provide support to those already injured. Designed for running, cycling, cross country skiing,triathlon, Hockey training and more.