Proven performance updated with fuel pockets and contoured contrast
seams for great fit.
Sugoi has taken their winning Power Tri Short and added two things you don't know you need until you have
them, and then can't live without: pockets. Unobtrusive gel-sized
pockets at the hip give you just the right amount of space for that extra
bit of oomph. Add that to its water-shedding Teflon-treated Lycra support
panels, and the miles will just fly by.
- Lycra Power is a proven performance-enhancing muscle compression
product from Dupont treated with Teflon to minimize water retention
during the swim
- Flat lock stitching with optional contrast
- 9 inch inseam
- Flat drawstring with elastic waist
- Grip leg elastic
- Tri/Spyn chamois is a lightweight, quick-drying multisport and
- 3D logo treatment is etched into side panel of shorts
- Fast Fit means comfortable stretch with a next-to-body friction
free fit for less drag
- 2 elasticized back pockets slanted at the sides for easy entry
Lycra Power by
Dupont is a compression product containing a higher percentage of
Lycra (45% Lycra compared to 20% in normal nylon/lycra) which can
increase force and power production and improve accuracy of
movement. Research has shown that an athlete is able to maintain
maximum levels of performance for a longer poriod of time while
feeling less fatigued. This is done through better control of muscle
vibration, increasing recovery time and improving circulation.
Sugoi Spyn Chamois
The Tri/Spyn chamois is a quick-drying, lightweight pad
designed for multisports. Made from a single layer of antimicrobial, hydrophobic
microfleece, the chamois moves with ease from the pool to the bike, or from the
weight room to a spin class.