You'll need gloves that will give you a firm grip on the poles and
prevent any rub.
Multifunction glove for Trekking, Nordic Walking, Roller Skiing,
Inline skating, Mountain and Road Biking.
- Finger pulls for easy removal.
- Padded Palm
- Lightweight and breathable
To ensure a proper fit:
- Measure your hand with a tape measure around the knuckles of your
hand (indicated by the red line in the illustration on your right).
- Measure your dominant hand - the right if you are right-handed, and
the left if you are left-handed.
||7� - 8
||8� - 9
||9� - 10
Nordic Walking is becoming increasingly popular.
It's ideal for travelers because you only need to pack a minimal amount
Turn your walk into a total-body
Your interest in LEKI Nordic Walking Poles
will pay a handsome dividend in personal wellness. You�ll walk away from
mental stress while reducing pressure on your joints. Plus, you�ll be
burning more calories and enhancing the cardio aspects of your
workout�without walking faster or longer.
Live to walk. Walk to live.
- Burn up to 40% more calories during your walk
- Pump up your cardio by increasing oxygen
consumption up to 25%
- Reduce stress to your knees and lower joints
- Reduce heel strike force by up to 26%
- Strengthen your upper body and create resistance
to build better bone density
- Distance and intensity can be adapted to weather,
terrain, and physical condition of the individual
Nordic Walking PolesInstructor | Traveler |
Trekking PolesWanderfreund |Spin
AccessoriesGloves |Replacement Tips
LEKI is pronounced, "Lake-ee�. LE is the first
two letters of the owner�s last name, Klaus Lenhart, and KI is from the location
of the company, Kirchheim/Teck, Germany. This information will help you win
trivia contests; we suggest you donate your winnings to your favorite Outdoor
Industry Association non-profit agency